Thursday 14 October 2010

Ha ha ~ ~ it was the new semester to meet new strategic challenges.

Ha ha ~ ~ it was the new semester to meet new strategic challenges. This will talk about about my summer bar. .Although the 3-month summer vacation, listening to very long, but really a flash, on-off thing. The only thing that has not done much did not accompany the next parents. the day my mother gave me called, said she received something in me when suddenly want me, Oh, that moment I almost shed tears. we are not hypocritical, a person who usually does not say who wants, who loves whom, but suddenly so that it becomes a precious good, good move.
So I suddenly regretted not more than a day to chat with parents at home. hey, I know less and less opportunity for the future, so I have every time I went back the next Christian Louboutin more at home foolishly ~ ~ next time, next year it, hehe. .The focus here is my journey into Prague.'s trip to Prague was to attend a chamber music festival there. This is not a real festival, but this project was organized by the music lovers from around the world group of positive, we should show, so I said a section of the. Because this project is not in China, promotion and publicity, so do not go to the Chinese people, I was the only a representative of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment